(yea exactly 12am!) I'm sorry I'm not there, and I can't be there. Maybe you don't want me there too...interfering with your life. I will keep a distance, just like you wanted (not the distance in km, we are far away...over 4k miles apart?). Sorry I can't give you anything this time, wished I could make a video of me doing something or playing some simple songs and singing XD but my voice just sucks over recorded one LOL! And I don't have talent to do anything special...ah well. No time to make some graphics too, but I just wrote this while I have the time. I miss you Jared.
Life has been hard for me here, someone whom is a part of me is so far away. He's been with me since my first semester here in INTI. I felt there is so much free time to myself, and at times...I do not know what to do. Been spending so much time with him when he was here. I know I am very sensitive since he left, blame the hormones. I can't control myself. But I will bear with it, I won't let you go. I will try not to make myself miserable....I will stay strong and be happy. You thought I was stronger, I might have fail but I have loved you from the start. I will of coz study hard and get into a good Uni. If I don't do well, and is forced to stay in INTI for another frigging year which I do not want to, I won't blame you or anyone but myself. Maybe God has other plans for me.
Thank you to those who've always supported me in what I do. I need that the most. To encourage and keep me going. I am forever grateful for it. I am not coming back this semester break, and I'm sure most of you will be leaving. Please do keep in touch...do let me know if you do come to KL. I will go there and meet you if I can, like I always do go and find Jared =/
.

.
.
.
I wish I can be there...
To be by your side,
To feel your warmth,
To give you my kisses,
To receive your hugs,
or just to cuddle.
To look into your eyes,
and to see your lovely smilek,
To hold your hands forever,
and tell me you're mine.
Baby I do not know,
if you're the right one for me,
But at this present time,
I will be content with what I have,
Whatever problems we may face,
I will always love you more.
I love you, Jared Tan Thuan Hoo. And I will wait for you....<3>
XOXO


3 comments:
jiwaaaaang :P hehe. stay strong la babe! when there's a will, there's a freakin way baby! love you!
wats a jiwaaang?? i will :)
thats so so sweet...
Post a Comment