Tagged by Wendy...:)
1. Put your iTunes/mp3 player/Cellphone etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. Write the name of the song, regardless of however weird :D
4. Tag some friends who might enjoy doing this.
Here We Go :
IF SOMEONE SAY "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Don't Pass Me By - Planetshakers
DON'T PASS ME BY!
WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Evermore - United Live
Oh wow!
HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
Feel like crying...:(
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
With You - Chris Brown
To be with you Jared baby~
WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I'll be There For You - Bon Jovi
Yes I will, for all of you!
DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Can I Have This Dance - Adam Anders
Want to? Gladly!
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Track 6
O.o HAHA!
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Gone - Switchfoot
Oh no!
WHAT IS 2+2?
square square square (can't see chinese wods!) - Jay and Lara
square of a square
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Track 13
Oh my..unlucky? XD
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Get Low - Flor Rida ft T-Pain
Get low baby....nyek nyek~
WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Waterfall - Enya
All about the fall of a waterfall
DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
You're crazy - Guns N' Roses
Yes, crazy to ask me that question!
WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Adding to the noise - Switchfoot
Oh yea! add the noise!! :DD
WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Forever - Hillsongs
....
WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Since I Don't Have You - Guns N' Roses
Double meaning...hehe!
WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Knocking On Heaven Doors - Guns N' Roses
Yes! So goooodddd! *knocks*
WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Track 10
-.-
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
All About Loving You - Bon Jovi
Will love all of you...:)
WHAT'S THE WORSE THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Track 5
Now this is bad!
HOW WILL YOU DIE?
You Are Holy - Hillsongs
HAHA! Die holy-ly XD
WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Poparazzi - Switchfoot
No I am NOT one!
WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Square Dance - Eminem
Do a square dance for me! C'mon!
WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Track 2
Sad sad
WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Music Box Dancer - Floyd Cramer
erm...
WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Sepi - Yuni Shara
Well, a creepy sad song
DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Hot 'N Cold - Katy Perry
Yes they do, hot and cold! ^^
IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
The Fatal Wound - Switchfoot
I wish I could change that...
WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls
Growing up hurts me! :(
WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Irresistible
What are you thinking?!
I wanna tag non other that Jared, Lau and June! Do let me know when you've done it! ^^
Our May Love Letter for You
3 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment