Monday, June 1, 2009

MUO 09: Malaysia Ultimate Open 2009

Finally an update after a long time!! 1 month had passes since the beginning of a new semester, and will be busy again!! Tests & quizzes coming up, I still have project to work on and assignments, not to forget my weekly lab journal! Gah!!

So MUO was held at Alice Smith School, 23rd-24th April. The theme was 'Kampung Style'. Kampung = village. Played for Flying Naans ( thanks to JiMi, SueRay, and Carroll of course ). Why that name? Don't ask me!



They sold beer over there! UNBELIEVABLE!

Our driver for the day! Guess who! This proves that guys CAN multitask too!

This is how you eat...Ultimate Kampung style! Banana leaf on a disc.

No idea why Jimi posed like that

Food tasted great, but many of us had diarrhea the next day. I had it Sunday morning after I woke up, was fine during the match. And Monday midnight before classes! Woke up 3-4 times to S***!

PG-13! HAHA

Sarong? o.O

Failed version of a sarong

MUO 2008 disc, which was used as this year's game disc


Champions for Pool A. Singapore team, Freakshow Green


Frigging tall guy...

-.-

Runner up for Pool A. Singapore team again, Disc Knights


Champions for Pool B. Malaysia team. Satu lagi

Runner up for Pool B. Malaysia team, KBU



Kampung version of Flying Naans at Finnegan's!!

Kampung boy & kampung girl. No lau, im not drunk...was sunburnt! (thank goodness its better now!!). In case if you pervertspeople are wondering if I'm wearing anything underneath...yes I am!

When people saw me, they say...
"Why are you so dark recently? Went to the beach? Don't get offended ya"
"I've noticed you've become darker" - by my computing lecturer o.o
"Wow you look like in a damn mess"
"SO red ah your face...want aloe vera?"
"You look different! You're damn dark"
"Waaa very dark edy oh you..."


Yellow disc...


I took the white disc! My first ever disc craft! ...custom made and from a tournament too! ^^ For display purpose only! Only 3 teams got the water bottle!! I <3 style="font-weight: bold;">Rm100 for this competition, and I had no regrets going for it, though we got 7th place. Its for the gaming experience, these stuff and new friends! I can really see a difference when I played for Naans and INTI... and I definitely improved my throws and defense! Probably speed and stamina too ;)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!

you drunkard :P:P:P

Anonymous said...

niceee!!!
hey you looked drunk there!
but yeah, you clarified it.. lol
nice game! =D

Sophia Lee said...

All your fault lau!

felicia.cheong said...

very nice! (:
u look TOTALLY GREAT! really suits the theme!

Sophia Lee said...

One side of my clogs broke into half on the way up the stairs, so I was barefooted that night @@. Now that's Kampung!

Bubbles...ooo said...

Thank you for dropping by my blog. Just dropping by to say hi. Nice tan you've got there. Watch it when it peels! Guess it does hurt a wee bit, eh? Enjoy your uni life. :o)

Sophia Lee said...

Nice tan? :O Yes it did hurt on that day itself...but thank goodness it didn't peel!! Only on my face though...